Your Kids and Grandchildren Need You More Than Ever!
Special Edition – Senior Technology Tricks
It is time for all seniors to communicate with your grandchildren using today’s enhanced technology.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, I have changed my focus to help grandparents like you find virtual ways to spend time with their children, grandchildren, and friends.
I can help demystify technology by focusing on how to use technology in the easiest way possible. During this stay at home time, my goal is to help you use technology that will make our quarantine more bearable and will help in your daily routine once life becomes normal again.
- Play an online game with your grandchildren
- Visit the whole family online using easy sites like Zoom
- Play cards online with your friends; learn how to play against the computer
- Take an online class
- View and participate in an online exercise or yoga class
- Enjoy more entertainment and save money by “Cutting the Cord” and learning how to install and open new TV services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, HBO
During this stay at home time, my goal is to help you use technology and stay in touch with your family and friends. I look forward to hearing from you.
With warm regards,
Mom, Grandma of 7, Wife of 50 years