Deerfield Marketing Associates, Inc.
1750 Lake Eleanor Drive â€¢ Deerfield, IL 60015
Voice: 847.948.5103 â€¢ Mobile: 847.715.6613 â€¢ Fax: 847.829.3738
E-Mail: Laurie@Deerfieldmarketing.comI am a highly trained independent entrepreneur who provides a myriad of support services via the internet to meet the growing needs of businesses and personal project management.
- Owned and managed successful business for 13 years
- Strong creative writing skills in all forms of business communications including web content.
- Able to multi-task, organize and manage projects and people
- Ten years experience creating, copywriting and supervising a leading website
- Thorough knowledge of office procedures and policies
- Excellent and varied computer skills including Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Microsoft Commerce Server, Microsoft Publisher, Windows XP, Website Administration and Graphics manipulation
- Proven record of success in marketing, communications and computer skills
- Over 40 years of work experience
|Owner, Deerfield Marketing Associates, Inc.||Present|
- Virtual Assistance for Small Businesses and Busy Individuals
- View my website at www.deerfieldmarketing.com
|Vice President, Veeco Manufacturing, Inc.||October 1999- October 2006|
- Joined family owned business as Marketing and Website consultant with specific goal of creating new opportunities of growth for sixty year old company
- Successful product â€œbrandingâ€Â of new corporate image, logo and identity package for both print and web media
- Hands on creation of print advertising, direct mail, copywriting, website administration Worked with developers to create www.veecomanufacturing.com e-commerce website.
- Excellent rapport with graphic artists, printers, photographers, magazine editors, mailing houses and any other marketing related personnel.
- Raised ranking among industry professionals to third in the country.
|Computer Trainer, Laurie Cohen, Inc.||September 1995-September 1999|
- On-site set-up and training for computer owners
- Taught adults and children how to use practical, everyday computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook and basic word processing, spreadsheet, database applications
|Owner, Kreative Parties, Inc.||September 1980-September 1993|
- Created and managed full-service childrenâ€™s entertainment service, party goods store and party planning service
- Worked with clients to plan weddings and childrenâ€™s parties including creation of theme, implementation of dÃ©cor, entertainment, food, gifts and related services
- Managed schedules for over 50 performers throughout Chicago and Suburbs and performed a Music and Imagination Class for children
- Sold successful business at a profit