Below are five quick business tips for maximizing your time. Check back soon, we have a lot more!
- Use Trusted, recommended websites. If it doesn’t look right, don’t click. Unethical vendors can seize your information and a lot more.
- Hiring a professional is often “cheaper” than doing it yourself. Here is one of the hardest business tips to implement. The learning curve on things you really don’t want to learn is high. Consider having DMA create your next Event Invitation and stop wasting money on the copies you “mess up”!
- Use trial programs. Most software program offer free trials. Take advantage of these to make sure that you need and want the program. Download the trial version and read the fine print. Many of the most popular programs simply notify you that you must purchase the program at the end of a specific time period. You can then make your decision. Others automatically bill you after a certain time. If that is the case, mark your calendar to cancel the program before that date. Sometimes, the thirty days were all you needed!
- Use Microsoft Office Outlook as your Contact Manager for both Business and Personal Use. Add additional contact folders, customize layouts and create mail merges. Do not under utilize Outlook , start making it work for you, today!
- Keep all your files in one place. Learn about the values of sites like Dropbox.
Need Help Learning to Use these Business Tips? Contact Us, I will Teach You!